Saturday, May 19, 2007

StarCraft 2! StarCraft 2!

It's official. StarCraft 2 is in the works. IGN was at the Blizz event and blogged about the whole thing. Unfortunately, all we know so far is that it looks extremely similar to the original StarCraft.

While there weren't many surprises at the event in Korea, you can mark my words; Blizz probably has some huge plans for this game. I keep getting the feeling they're going to turn the Brood into a separate race this time around.

Oh well ... despite the lack of info, at least we know it's coming. No release date announced of course, but you can rest assured it won't be any time soon.

[Update: Screenshots. It does look just like the first game.]

[Update 2: The official site is now live. TONS of info to go through!]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I played the first one a long time ago, when it came out.

But, around that time period, I was really only playing flight sims...yelling "MUAHAHAHAA, EAT MY CLUSTER BOMBS YOU $#%#!!@!&^ JORDANIAN TANK COLUMN!!!""

Yes, I was an evil little kid. -_-