Back In the Saddle!
No, I'm not dead. But I understand it's been positively ages since I posted anything here, and it's time to explain why. In short:
1. Work has been killing me for the past year.
2. Work is still killing me.
Lately, however, it's become a little easier to manage my time. Well, OK...not easier. I've just learnt to do it better...squeezing in a quick round or two of Peggle: Dual Shot on the way to work every morning. Playing GTA: Chinatown Wars while talking to my girlfriend at night (yes, I have one of those now...what do you know!).
But more about all the stuff I've been playing later. More importantly, I'm back and I'm going to be writing at FWA every now and then, once again. I also write for Siliconera, which is now on the sidebar to the right, along with the site's Twitter feed. It's a great site, it covers the kind of game content I love writing about, and you're going to be seeing quite a few posts from me on there. I highly recommend it to anyone who's into Japanese games. SE breaks so many stories every month, it's astounding.
Anything that can't go on Siliconera -- like this for example -- will be on FWA. As always, I'll try my best to cover stuff in a way that other sites usually wouldn't, so people still have a reason to visit. I believe that I've grown a little in terms of outlook on the games industry in the past couple years, so hopefully, the kind of content you see here will reflect that.
Stay tuned!
1. Work has been killing me for the past year.
2. Work is still killing me.
Lately, however, it's become a little easier to manage my time. Well, OK...not easier. I've just learnt to do it better...squeezing in a quick round or two of Peggle: Dual Shot on the way to work every morning. Playing GTA: Chinatown Wars while talking to my girlfriend at night (yes, I have one of those now...what do you know!).
But more about all the stuff I've been playing later. More importantly, I'm back and I'm going to be writing at FWA every now and then, once again. I also write for Siliconera, which is now on the sidebar to the right, along with the site's Twitter feed. It's a great site, it covers the kind of game content I love writing about, and you're going to be seeing quite a few posts from me on there. I highly recommend it to anyone who's into Japanese games. SE breaks so many stories every month, it's astounding.
Anything that can't go on Siliconera -- like this for example -- will be on FWA. As always, I'll try my best to cover stuff in a way that other sites usually wouldn't, so people still have a reason to visit. I believe that I've grown a little in terms of outlook on the games industry in the past couple years, so hopefully, the kind of content you see here will reflect that.
Stay tuned!
4 comments:
don't you mean your gf's playing GTA:Chinatown wars while talking to you at night?
More on the Chronicles of Goro-Novey soon.
In the traffic court of Moncler jacketsa large mid-western city, a youngMoncler coats lady was brought beforeMoncler the judge to answer a ticket given her for driving through a red light. She explaineddiscount ugg boots to his honor that she was a school teacherclassic ugg boot and requested an immediateugg classic tall boots disposal of her case in ugg bootorder that she might classic ugg boothasten on to her classes. A wild gleam ugg classic tall bootscame into the judge's eye. "Youbape shoes are a school teacher, eh?" said he. "Madam, I shall bape jacketsrealize my lifelong ambition. Sit down at that table and write 'I went through a red light' five hundred times."
The Tax Return Crack-Up<4>
Realizing he might have dug himself in there,Microsoft Office 2010the general emphasized that Office 2010he had spent some time as a junior Office 2007officer working "very closely Microsoft Officewith the Israeli air force" and that heMicrosoft Office 2007had found that "more cosmopolitan,Office 2007 key liberal version of the Israeli population" Office 2007 downloadto be just chock full Office 2007 Professionalof that sort of "goodwill" necessary Windows 7to give a bunch of land back Microsoft outlook 2010to the Palestinians.
Post a Comment