Friday, August 3, 2007

Suda 51 No More Heroes interview



Looks like Suda's aiming completely for the U.S. audience this time around. Glad to see that he doesn't plan to make No More Heroes all deep and insightful and is still going for the crazy, over-the-top, fun experience.

Also, I love how the interview starts with the music from the old No More Heroes E3 2006 trailer. Oh, and anyone notice the Snake statue and game posters behind Suda? Guess he really does love Kojima.

[Via Gametrailers]

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yep noticed that Snake statue. he's obvious over at Kojima. I've seen that wall a few times before.

One thing you don't wanna do when you're targeting at a US audience is make it "deep and insightful". I'm just hoping that it isn't a straightforward story and that it will borrows some of Killer7. If it just an over the top action game I will be disappointed and don't think it will top God Hand. (in sales yes but in experience no).

The game is influenced by El Topo that movie is everything but an over the top action flick. So there is hope that it will be more than just that.

Anonymous said...

Hah, I was going to send you this link after I saw it this morning, looks like you got it already though!

God I just get more and more hyped up for this game the more I see it!

Ishaan Sahdev said...

I'm really hoping the game has a good soundtrack to go with all the cutting and slicing. One thing this game deserves is a funky OST that complements the action.

So far, what we've seen of the music has been completely varied. The music from the three trailers so far couldn't be any more different. My favourite is still the edited E3 trailer with the cheesy dialogue and one-on-one fight between Travis and Helter.

Anonymous said...

Masafumi Takada will do the sound track. he did well on killer7 and God Hand, I wouldn't worry about that. Curious with what his contribution will be for SSBB tho.

SockDog said...

"Are there any graphical revelations?"

"No, just my twisted mind and a wheelbarrow full of LSD, PCP mix"

Let the slaughter begin!

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀 酒店打工 酒店工作 酒店上班 酒店兼差 酒店兼職 打工兼差 打工兼職 台北酒店 酒店應徵 禮服酒店 酒店 經紀 打工 兼差