Ragnarok Online DS? Whaaaa?!

Hold up, hold up ... Ragnarok Online DS? DS? Why was I not told about this?
Apparently, there is a Ragnarok Online DS in the works and it has been bumped to 2008. But who cares?! RO DS! That. Is. Awesome.
Normally, I avoid MMORPGs like the plague, but RO is another matter entirely ... I've wasted several hours of my life on Ragnarok Online. Now, the question is, will this be a port of the game or will it actually include something new?
Either way, I'm psyched.
[NeoGAF via Go Nintendo]
10 comments:
Man that is awesome! A guy at work has been trying to get me to play LOTR with him for a while (is it me or does that sound filthy?) anyway, I just can't bring myself to get into the game, just seems a waste to sit locked into a PC to just a very sedate type of game.
But on the DS (or PSP, you listening Sony?) some kind of pickup and play MMO game would be excellent. As it is i've got a stack of untouched books to read because my bedtime wind down is 100% DS.
Then again, if this is true, you know I'll be wanting a zelda MMO at some point! :)~~~~
Isn't Maple Story DS also in the works? I'm honesty interested in both, although I doubt Maple Story will see the light of day on these shores.
I'll say it once again though, the DS would work insanely well for something like Diablo II, that is, if the hardware could pull it off. I don't need a full MMO-setting, but an eight-member party in an RPG would be the sex.
I agree. Two things:
1. Zelda MMO on DS would rock.
2. Why is there no Pokémon MMO yet?
And yea, Cody ... the DS could definitely pull off Diablo II or even the old Bioware games that ran on the Infinity engine. That would be awesome.
Actualy the game isn't online, just the name (temporary name, by the way).
It will be a RPG/Action (like Zelda games) and limited multiplayer features.
Well that butt spanked me back to reality. What hardware limitation are there to stop an MMO, if storage was at the server end I can only think of network capacity.
Okay, I'm going back to dream of the Zelda MMO, one where Link travels to the Pokémon realm and slaughters them all. MOooooharrrhaaaaaa.
You just broke my heart, rextinorz. Seriously, if the DS can pull off Maple Story, Ragnarok Online shouldn't be that big a deal. Damn, that's really too bad.
apparently it wont be MMO, just up to 4 players simultanious
its just going to be like the maple story ds only off line no mmo part about
酒店經紀 酒店打工 酒店工作 酒店上班 酒店兼差 酒店兼職 打工兼差 打工兼職 台北酒店 酒店應徵 禮服酒店 酒店 經紀 打工 兼差
The holidays are a time ed hardy of getting together with friends ed hardy shoes and family, attending elaborate ed hardy clothing parties, and other exciting events ed hardy clothes that involves dressing up in stunning ed hardy store wardrobes. If you ed hardy Bikini are pregnant during ed hardy swimsuits the holidays, it does not ed hardy Caps mean that you are unable buy ed hardy to look fabulous and ed hardy swimwear stylish. Now, an expectant ed hardy sale mother has many styles of chic ed hardy glasses maternity clothing that allows cheap ed hardy her to show off her baby bump Christian audigier while looking spectacular.
Post a Comment