Sonic RPG confirmed to be previously announced Bioware game

I'm sure pretty much everyone knows about Bioware and SEGA's Sonic RPG for the DS by now. The reason I held off posting about the game was because I wanted to confirm one tiny detail before I wrote the post: I wanted to know if it was BioWare's previously announced DS game that I interviewed them about a few months ago.
I sent an e-mail to their Public Relations Coordinator Erik Einsiedel asking if he could confirm my suspicions, and here's the reply I got:
Hello Ishaan,
Thanks for your note. Yes, the Sonic game is the one we were talking to you about earlier. Stay tuned for more details…!
Best,
Erik
So, that pretty much confirms it. Not sure what to say really, except that I sure as hell didn't see this coming. Still, if you read the old interview, you'll notice the continuous emphasis on storytelling. Considering this is a Sonic game, it would be interesting to see if BioWare can deliver on that front.
No comments:
Post a Comment