Dynamite Entertainment creating Brothers in Arms comic

Looks like the videogame-to-comic trend is really starting to pick up now. Dynamite Entertainment is the latest in a series of comic book publishers who are starting to see the money in creating comics based on popular videogame franchises.
The company recently acquired the rights to create a Brothers in Arms series based on the franchise. According to their deal with Gearbox Software, they are allowed to use any characters and storylines from the games including the upcoming Hell's Highway. Creative details for the series will be revealed in the coming weeks.
While I'm not a big fan of game-to-comic conversions, I will be checking out the Halo mini from Marvel, just because Brian Bendis happens to be the one penning it. A Brothers in Arms comic, however, does not interest me in any way currently. I got my share of World War comics from the Captain America series of old.
[Via ICv2]
1 comment:
BIA...was just plain aweful.
This is coming from a WWII FPS connoisseur, too. ;D
(Then again, I can find something wrong with any game...)
Post a Comment