Final Fantasy IV DS trailer

Final Fantasy IV for the DS is currently among my most highly-anticipated DS games. It took me about two minutes to wrap my head around the pure, indilluted awesomeness of the announcement when it was reported at the Square Enix party a few weeks ago, and ever since then, I've been keeping an eye open for any updates that Square might release.
Judging by the Famitsu scans we've seen so far, the game is going to sport a more "grown-up" look than Final Fantasy III in that the characters aren't chibi and seem to be a little more realistically designed. The game is, of course, also going to feature FFIV's magnificent plot with additional content that was planned for but never made it into the SNES/GBA versions.
You can check out the teaser trailer from the Square party at the game's official site now. Just go here and click the blue button that says "Square Enix Party 2007". I swear to God, if the game's cinematics look as good as the trailer, I'm going to ask my DS to marry me.
No comments:
Post a Comment