Thursday, May 3, 2007

Breaking news!!!

Bad puns FTW! I won't get into specifics, but I kind of have a broken right arm (typing with my left hand) courtesy of a bus driver who clearly played Grand Theft Auto, so updates are going to be pretty much non-existent for the next week or two. Sorry to do this to you guys, but I don't have much choice at the moment. Going to work is going to be hard enough, and I really can't do lengthy posts on FWA like usual.

However, if I do find good stories that I really think need exposure, I'll be sure to throw up a couple of quick links.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I rss-ed your site, I see when something happens not long after it really did happen. Good luck with the job and that lil' bit of free time.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your arm Ishaan! Hope you're feeling better soon.

I think we can let you off the hook as far as updates go....for now... :)

Oh, also, on another down note, Spider-Man 3 sucked all kinds of ass.

SockDog said...

Damn, I guess we can be thankful you bounced off the bus with just a busted arm. Just be sure to rest it so it heals nice an quick.

Ishaan Sahdev said...

Thanks. I'll be back with my long, delusional rants on gaming before you know it! :D

Ishaan Sahdev said...

Whaaaaa? Spidey 3 sucked? How come?

SockDog said...

Chris if you say Dan Akroyd made a surprise cameo we know you was really watching that Chinese `ookey version. :)

Anonymous said...

Haha, nah, it wasn't that version Jelster :)

I dunno, having 3 villains really watered down the plot I think. It could have been such a better film had they even gone with 2 villains instead. New Goblin and Venom would have been really cool to focus on or even New Goblin and Sandman.

Also, there are some ridiculous scenes near the middle (I won't spoil anything, you'll know what I'm talking about when you see it).

All in all, maybe it wasn't complete trash, just that it had so much potential that seemed to go to waste, and some very weak choices in scenes in certain places.

The one truly positive thing I can say is this: Gwen Stacy is smoking. Should have went with her from the start! :)

Cody Musser said...

So ... you're saying you got hit by a bus? Broken arm or not ... that's hardcore.

I can imagine just saying it casually...

"Oh, what happened to you?"
"Yeah ... I got hit by a fucking bus. It was cool ... kind of."