Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Where have we seen this before...?


Look familiar? Yeah, I thought so, too. I wonder why ... Hmm...

Sarcasm aside, that's the cover to the upcoming New Avengers #31, drawn by Leinil Francis Yu and is a very obvious homage to Elektra's death at the hands of Bullseye. Here's what Newsarama has heard from Marvel:
According to a source from Marvel, this will mostly likely be the next big "it" book, as what happens on the cover is only the start of the story, and doesn't involve Elektra's resurrection a handful of issues later.

Hit the link above to get a look at the full, enlarged cover. Sheesh ... these deaths are starting to get a little annoying. To be honest, I just want to see Elektra being a little more "human" again ... ever since she broke up with Matt, things have been going rather downhill (Yes, all the way from back then).

No comments: