Saturday, March 3, 2007

GDC: The Absolute Best Sessions


The Game Developers' Conference is just around the corner and every single site/newsblog out there is preparing for it. Hell, even I'm going to be at my PC all throughout GDC, hunting down information from all over the net and putting it up as fast as my pathetic human body will allow. Next Generation's preparing for the event in their own way, too. Only they're involving the readers in some of the fun.
There are 400 conference sessions at GDC next week. Next-Gen has gone through them all and picked out 75 which we feel are the stand-outs, and the ten which are truly not-to-be-missed. Also worth a browse as a snapshot of what's bugging the game industry right now...

Good read for anyone looking forward to GDC. Give it a look here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They forgot to list Suda:

Punk's Not Dead
Speaker: Goichi Suda
Date/Time: Friday (March 9, 2007) 2:30pm � 3:30pm
Track: Game Design
Format: 60-minute Lecture
Experience Level: All
Page

I hope there will be webcasts of some kind, I prefer video but sound only is fine with me.

Ishaan Sahdev said...

Holy shit, you're right. I forgot about Suda, too. Damn it, I am not worthy!