Elemental Monster (DS) screens

What the...
How is it that I haven't seen/heard of any of these games?! I swear to God, they weren't around when I last checked! Anyway, what you see above is from an upcoming DS game called Elemental Monsters. You can check out more screenshots of the title here.
According to GameSpot, Elemental Monsters is an action game by Hudson. I have to say, I love the look of the game. The only thing that puts me off a bit are the battle screens on pages 2 and 3. I wonder what's up with those. Nevertheless, I can't tell you how excited I am for the DS this year ... we're finally starting to see a bit of what happens when you really take advantage of the system's hardware. There's so much amazing DS stuff around the corner. Honestly, I can't think of a better time for owning the system.
The Japanese release date for Elemental Monsters is July 2007. Here's hoping Hudson plans on localizing the game. (Although I'm certain they will)
[Via Go Nintendo]
4 comments:
Damn! back early from a week down in Florida and I'll tell you why. Not a single day was spent playing DS or reading books!!! Driving, Driving Driving and one day on the beach (50 miles away!) I'm covered in mosquito bites (I kid you not those suckers love me! Count about 15 bites on each limb easily). So screw it I jumped in the RV and drove home today, tonight I get drunk and relax. How sad. :)
Oh yeah, blog comment. :)
I had planned to playing some DS while away as you're spot on with the number of quality releases hitting the shelves, I real happy with Dusk and PW2 but I like a spank at zookeeper to break up the odd few minutes.
While heavy RPGs aren't really my bag I do like to take a whirl around a few. You should keep an eye on GBATemp.Net Not required but its worth registering just to customise their frontpage with release info to your liking, makes these sneaky releases easier to spot.
Hey, hey...welcome back. :D
I figured you were away on vacation or something. Too bad it didn't turn out as you'd hoped. ;)
Thanks for the link...I'm signing up right now. Man, my list of bookmarks is so loaded, it's not funny. I have way too many sites that I read every day and it isn't easy coming up with news that you don't find on a gazillion other blogs. ><
Well it wasn't so bad, least it was something new and different. :)
If you use Firefox I use the GMarks extension. Doesn't help with the amount of sites you need to visit but its a quick way to add bookmarks and also sync them with google so you have access away from your PC without lots of hassle.
The holidays are a time ed hardy of getting together with friends ed hardy shoes and family, attending elaborate ed hardy clothing parties, and other exciting events ed hardy clothes that involves dressing up in stunning ed hardy store wardrobes. If you ed hardy Bikini are pregnant during ed hardy swimsuits the holidays, it does not ed hardy Caps mean that you are unable buy ed hardy to look fabulous and ed hardy swimwear stylish. Now, an expectant ed hardy sale mother has many styles of chic ed hardy glasses maternity clothing that allows cheap ed hardy her to show off her baby bump Christian audigier while looking spectacular.
Post a Comment