Monday, January 15, 2007

Flame war ahoy!



So. Here we are.

Having quit Destructoid and causing a complete shitfest among the other editors, I have now decided to start up my own blog until I can get my hobo ass over to another site that covers videogame news. Well, I say "site" when I really mean "blog". Sites are too damn big for my liking and their communities usually suck. Blogs have a more personal, intimate feel, so I'm hoping to move on from Dtoid to a similar enterprise.

Moving along, in case you're wondering about the name; well ... flame wars are the one common feature shared by the communities of anime, manga, gaming, scanlation, comics, hentai (yes, you read correctly) ... all of that good stuff. So yeah ... I'm going to be posting news related to all those. Going with that name is definitely asking for trouble, but there you have it; I'm a reckless bastard.

Hopefully, I can make something out of this little blogging thing. For anyone, who, due some small error on the part of fate happens to start liking this crazy place and the news and content I cover; worry not, I will continue to update even if I end up getting hired by a bigger, better blog.

Anyone who knows me well enough knows it isn't like me to get emo. However, there are exceptions to every rule, and if I'm going to be emo, now is as good a time as any. I'd like to thank the following people for their support these past few months: Charlie, Hannah, NamelessTed, Pedro, Nagiko, Roley, Lark, Aaron, Chris and Husky.

Congratulations. You're all bitches.

Now, let's get this freaking thing started up. Flame war ahoy!

P.S: About that video. I'm so terribly gay for it.

2 comments:

bloop said...

Gay my maple syrup loving ass, you can never get enough Samurai Champloo, ever.

Mugen in the air is worth two Jin's in the bush.

Or something like that.

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you blogging again Ishaan! Can't wait to see some of the crazy shit you post here! And good luck to finding another game blog home soon!