Monday, January 15, 2007

Fabula Nova Crystallis scans


Alas, still unable to get my greedy hands on the Final Fantasy XIII scans from Jump Fiesta, my quest for more information about Fabula Nova Crystallis continues. I, like many of you, would shamelessly save up and spend $599 on a PS3 just so I could play FFXIII. Not that I'd regret it, mind you. I have no doubt the new lot of FF games are going to rock.

The premise of series seems to have shifted from the epic mythos we're so used to seeing to a more fast-moving sci-fi universe. Also, the protagonist this time seems to be female once more, and in my opinion a female lead character has the potential to be a lot more interesting than a male lead. Just my opinion, though.

Moving on, Final Fantasy Republic has a bunch of Fabula Nova Crystallis scans up on their website, courtesy of FF7AC Reunion. Not all of these are new and they're all from the Weekly Jump. Sadly, I don't speak or read much Japanese so translations are pretty much out of the question. Looks like we'll have to settle for merely drooling over Lightning's gorgeous locks yet again.

No comments: